WolfzBlood - Trying to exit scam sell a 2277 Maxed Inferno Acc

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by You Must be Dumb, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2021 at 10:04 PM
  2. You Must be Dumb
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

You Must be Dumb Newcomer

Profile Link - WolfzBlood

Thread - [50$ DONATOR][100+ VOUCHES] Selling 2277 Infernal Account [CHEAP][4 Pets/MAXED POH & MORE]

Amount scammed - N/A - Attempted to sell without a middleman or showing any proof of account with updated pics that aren't 1 year old.

Discord Id - WolfzBlood#2765
    Uid - 795845551270002688
    Proof it's their discord - Sythe pm confirmation

Explanation of the trade: I was looking at maxed accs yesterday inquiring with a user - Untouchable ( which was actually banned in under a day after posting on his thread ) so went back again today. @WolfzBlood must have seen me there and decided to send me a pm regarding him selling a 2277 maxed account.

At first I thought this was extremely fishy msging someone about an account, but then after looking at his profile he seemed legit, had vouches and some time on sythe, so then went on to look at his account.

Right away though, I noticed that his " achievement DIARIES " and bank pics were like 1 year old which again seemed kind of weird to me but i added him on discord either way to find out more.

You'll see by all the conversation and screenshots exactly what my conclusion is based off of said conversations.

Conclusion- From his lack of wanting to use a mm, trying to convince me how much safer he his with his vouches and his big $50 donor symbol, and most importantly refusing to take the 5 minutes needed to send me 3 additional generic pics on discord of his qp, diaries and banke ( updated pics ), with the inferno cape wielded and his sythe name in the chatbox in each one, all while i had the 2bill gold ready to buy the account from him.

So my only logic at this point dictates that he's attempting an exit type scam. Anyone else in my shoes given the facts and his refusal would see the exact same thing i see.

If for some extremely odd reason I'm wrong about this I dearly apologize but then again why would you not just take the 5 minutes and send me the 3 pics i asked for when i have the 2bill gold ready and agreed to not use a middleman if he could give me these pics...... It just doesnt add up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2021 at 10:10 PM
  4. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Techie Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

< Beast - Disclosure of Others' Personal Information | reporting a potential scam >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site