Adblock breaks this site

Whats a good power miner?

Discussion in 'Script Requests' started by robot deth, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. robot deth

    robot deth Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2007
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Whats a good power miner?

    I have found a few, but none of them drop it. I will pay you if I like it and its good against getting banned/random events.


    thanks :)
     
  2. the smith400

    the smith400 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Whats a good power miner?

    I GOT one but offer first.....:D
     
  3. Th3mast0r

    Th3mast0r Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2007
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Whats a good power miner?

  4. the scar noob

    the scar noob Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    620
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Whats a good power miner?

    for Th3mast0r = the same comment like on other threads...
    and there excists 2 very good FREE ones, the one made by sumilion and Starblaster100's Powerskills version 2.0 ;)
    I hope i helped you, when you need help, feel free to ask :)
     
< autoer for a alching | Need Free Auto Iron Miner And Banker Tested good and Readdy!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site