Adblock breaks this site

What was your worst buzzkill?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JRSmithfan1, Jul 12, 2010.

  1. JRSmithfan1

    JRSmithfan1 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2009
    Posts:
    1,437
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    So I was baked during game 6 of the Lakers vs Celtics Finals..

    Then after two of my friends asked if I wanted to go to Wendys.

    So we did, I got my food. One double stack, One chicken sandwhich, large fries.. And for my drink.. I asked for "Hi-ced T". I wanted Hi-C and I got an unsweetened Iced Tea..

    And my friend didn't even have sugar to sweeten it..
     
  2. FaTaL Sh0t X

    FaTaL Sh0t X Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,603
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    When I smoke up/do whatever and the people I'm with only talk about smoking and drinking and shit or some other stupid shit.
     
  3. Sgroi

    Sgroi Guru

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,052
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    I was at a part really really stoned, soon after I got super high my friend did a sort of flip by pulling yourself up on the monkey bars and kicking your legs up and around while letting your arms go to finish the flip. See I was really high when I attempted it, and when I was coming around I never let go, so my weight pulled the muscles in my arms pretty good. I fell after letting go when it hurt a lot and I just yelled BUZZKILL PACK A BOWL.
     
  4. took.too.long

    took.too.long Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    uhmm walking into your friends house to see his parents standing there staring at you and him pretty much makes you straight right there, but other than that my friend bitching cuz i wont give him greens on my weed
     
  5. Chriscross23

    Chriscross23 You know you at the top when only heaven's right above it
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,864
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    I was smoking a blunt in a church parking lot with two of my friends. Right as we finished the blunt 4 cop cars rolled up. I'm trippin and we all smell like weed...someone called saying we were throwing rocks at the church...they got our information and let us go.

    Later that night we are sittin on a porch smokin and right as we are about to toss the roach 2 cop cars rolled up. They said we were trespassing or some stupid shit. Ended up letting us go.


    Waste of two blunts.
     
  6. Billetes

    Billetes Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    1,776
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    I smoked 3 spliffs and a blunt, then went to class. My teacher kept saying shit like "legally I'm supposed to call your parents if you're late. And shit like that, and kept doing trippy shit while she was showing a slide show... I tripped balls and never went to that class high again.
     
  7. 1234567ASDF

    1234567ASDF Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    Annoying people and drama starters at a party when you're just trying to have fun.
     
  8. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    My friend went for a shit in the bushes and didn't wipe his arse very well - considering he was high. I'm on the swings and my beanie was on the ground next to me, he comes out after taking the dump, picks up my beanie, begins wearing it, and the whole time he's wiping shit ALL over it because shit was on his hands.
    I then decided I fucking hated him and walked home - cold.
     
  9. ImPrettyCool

    ImPrettyCool Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 13, 2007
    Posts:
    839
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    These crazy crazy hot wings
     
  10. took.too.long

    took.too.long Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    officially a new one, got high a few hours ago, went hung out/snuck out with my girlfriend, fucked her on a trampoline, she started suckin my dick and then her friend walks over and my girlfriend turns right when im about to cum and i get it all over my fucking shoes and her shirt.. i call bullshit they were expensive ass shoes
     
  11. Chriscross23

    Chriscross23 You know you at the top when only heaven's right above it
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,864
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    I sense trolls be lurkin'
     
  12. wr3ck3d

    wr3ck3d Kill One Man to Save a Thousand.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2009
    Posts:
    819
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    My friend Brett and I were laying on my trampoline pretty stoned. It's like, around 10pm at night and we start seeing faces in the trees. Everywhere we looked, we saw faces, and started seeing them in other stuff too... It was pretty bad.
     
  13. EXODUSS

    EXODUSS Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    AMEN, I can't even tell you how many times i've been enjoying myself at a party just kickin it and shit, and then either 2 girls or 2 guys have to start shit..

    Then it gets loud, fight happens, cops show up... Hate it..
     
  14. Louis

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    So I was smoking a joint out the window in my room and all was going good. I had the window open to the max which is a lot more then i usually do it. Around half way through the joint I hear a buzzing sound. Somehow, a wasp managed to get in. I spent the next hour(it was from 5am-6am)devising plans to get it out, but ultimately failed. My dad heard me running around my room and came in asking wtf I was doing and I said there was a wasp. He got it out and noticed my room reaked of weed, because I had the joint resting at the window the whole time. Lucky for me he doesn't give as much a shit as my mom.
     
  15. astalavistababy

    astalavistababy Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    638
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    Getting hit in the balls with tennis balls in championship matches and my mum running onto the court to see if I was alight. Biggest FML of my life.
     
  16. JRSmithfan1

    JRSmithfan1 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2009
    Posts:
    1,437
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    Lol crazy stories.

    Damn Alt, that blows.

    I think Chriscross had the worst.
    Two blunts gone cause of the cops. :p
     
  17. ilikepie1

    ilikepie1 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    I had two bowls at my friend's house and was feeling pretty good. Then my parents called and told me to leave early because we had a family party at someone else's house. I spent the rest of the time tripping balls because I was so paranoid that I might be high around my parents and my relatives.
    It also didn't help that my friend was playing trippy music just to fuck with my head.
     
  18. Vulge

    Vulge Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2010
    Posts:
    772
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    Me and my neighbor just got baked as off this skunky as shit I bought. We were tripping hard so we went inside to make some food and ended up starting to bake some muffins for some reason. While we were waiting for them to cook, we were sitting on the couch and I fully zoned out, I had no idea. When I snapped out of my little 'zoned out' time. I realised my neighbor and his parents (they are allgood with me smoking weed) were just laughing at me cuz I was dribbling. I just walked home laughing without saying a word, then went to bed.
     
  19. Killer Mantis

    Killer Mantis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    Couldn't get it up. :x
     
  20. RossDuggan

    RossDuggan ^ Uses Internet Explorer, then complains that the site is broken.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2010
    Posts:
    1,615
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What was your worst buzzkill?

    When i was fapping and i randomly hear Jonny's and Frank's voice on tinychat...
     
< Quenched's Christian Talk - learn about God | Watches - Square or Circle >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site