Adblock breaks this site

What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guineapigcal, Dec 15, 2009.

  1. cain121

    cain121 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2008
    Posts:
    266
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What should I do?

    First off do you smoke weed at all? If you do, Then just go out and smoke a bowl outside somewhere. Prefferably a private place. If you dont then just ignore it man, If she wants to watch the news then let her. Just ignore and get on doing something else. If it gets to out of hand call the cops? I guess. My parents do this to me sometimes, I usaully say ill be back lata and walk to a friends.
     
  2. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What should I do?

    Smoking weed may not exactly be the right thing to do for this guy.
     
  3. Flicker

    Flicker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What should I do?

    drugs is not the answer. if you read, he is not a bitch to his mother at all, his mothers the bitch, mate, if you have a girlfreind go out with her for a stroll, or just sleep go practice some good ol socer, just chill out, sorry but life is a bitch.
     
  4. bad_moose

    bad_moose Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Posts:
    1,305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What should I do?

    Hmm, if I was in your situation I would just go upstairs and leave your mother to do what she wants. She shouldn't treat you like that to be honest, and if she won't stop then the best thing you can do (as a short term solution) is to go elsewhere until she gets over whatever she was mad about.
     
< Apple iphone 3G s 32GB For Sale | Solar power on a boat? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site