What should I do?
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM
  2. Heretosellarange2her
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Heretosellarange2her Forum Addict

    What should I do?

    I know every one of are you are great for advice so that's why I came here.

    Over the past couple of days-weeks I've been training a f2p range 2her I got bored of it. It's essentially a waste of my time to sit there and get 50k loots.

    So enough about that. Should I make a Summ tank or should I make a essentially main without prayer and max it 99 99 99. Or should I? It's pissing me off since i've made a little over 300m+ staking and I've lost like 100m of it so I'd have 200m start up cash for a summ tank or a maxed boxer/rapier 99 99 99 at 98 cb. Lemme know guys I value each and every one of your opinions.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 20, 2011 at 9:02 AM
  4. Punjabi3
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    4,881
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    205
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2014 Detective Christmas 2014 Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon

    Punjabi3 ☬Grand Master☬
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    What should I do?

    make a maxed boxer with 1 pray 1 summoning you would rape dueling
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM
  6. Heretosellarange2her
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Heretosellarange2her Forum Addict

    What should I do?

    Yeah that'd take me roughly like 3-4 months. Do you know if you can stake along the way with evened stats? Since I know 200m ain't enough to make a start uper like that. That's why i'm sort of leaning towards summoning pure. Because I can make the cash I need staking at level 20-40 since summ pures tend to stake high so I can make bank off that but in the long run their runs the problem of what would i do next? Become a maxed range boxer? or
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 20, 2011 at 4:34 PM
  8. Heretosellarange2her
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Heretosellarange2her Forum Addict

    What should I do?

    bump of the dayers.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 21, 2011 at 4:55 AM
  10. Deathdude
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2005
    Posts:
    526
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Deathdude Forum Addict
    Banned

    What should I do?

    Make a maxed boxer and you'll make tons of cash with staking.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM
  12. Seafire
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2005
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Seafire Forum Addict

    What should I do?

    Mage boxing is cooler.
     
< Wow...runescape hacked!!!!! SO COOL | My Staker.Rate it. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site