Adblock breaks this site

What shall I name him?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lotto, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. lotto

    lotto Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2006
    Posts:
    1,056
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    Ok im starting a skiller, he is going to have 99 fletch, possibly 99 magic (from alching) he will have 10 HP. He will have other stats too, such as cooking, crafting, and maybe even rc, but they wont be very high. would should i name him?
     
  2. AftComet

    AftComet Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2007
    Posts:
    310
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    Skillers are stupid unless you don't have a main. Why not spend that time on your main?
     
  3. complete gamer

    complete gamer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    it's a alright idea. go ahead for it..

    EDIT: Whats wrong with your sig? I don't agree with it, sorry.
     
  4. sms-100

    sms-100 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,386
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    ide name it something cool like i skiller 1 or something
     
  5. lotto

    lotto Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2006
    Posts:
    1,056
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    I dont have a main, this is my new main lol. I already made him but im not releasing his name
     
  6. mohave

    mohave Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    i have a bunch of names , if u like any i can hook u up =P here they r:
    HybridCheeta
    HybridCamel
    OnMyPillow
    Guild N00B
    FuriedAngel
    FuriedLegend
    FuriedDemon
    HybridCheatr
    FuriedHybrid
    Furied Pure
    PureCheeta
    RagingStiffy
    IFrownUponU
    Furied Mage
    Furied Ranqe
    Furied Str
    Furied Melee
    XMerchanting
    MaskMerchant
    BlackPhats
    FuriedRanger
    BarragingIce
    BlitzingIce
    Thanku4Whip
    FishingHavoc
    Furied Skill
    SkillersFury
    yes im leet
    No0o0o0o0oo0
     
  7. Buu

    Buu Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    Why not attempt to recover an older "rare" name?
     
  8. mohave

    mohave Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    well becuz this is much easier =)
     
  9. Hi peeps

    Hi peeps Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Posts:
    651
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What shall I name him?

    ill give you a name complete guy if ya want :D
     
< Is our world so messed up? | Sellin Level 106 With Scythe >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site