Adblock breaks this site

What do you do while you grind?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by El Three Gee Eye Tee, May 10, 2016.

  1. Ninostap

    Ninostap Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2015
    Posts:
    573
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    665
    What do you do while you grind?

    Weird things.
     
  2. ThreshShop

    ThreshShop Cheapest Accounts www.ThreshShop.com
    ThreshShop Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2016
    Posts:
    393
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    275
    Dragon Ball Two Factor Authentication User Valentine's Day 2016 Supporting Business Doge <3 n4n0 UWotM8?
    What do you do while you grind?

    Other games / other runescape accounts / studying / movies / skype or random youtube vids
     
  3. Khaini

    Khaini Buying and selling RuneLive gp!

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2011
    Posts:
    1,684
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    117
    What do you do while you grind?

    I don't play anymore, but while I was grinding I used to read news, watch documentaries or be busy with school. I liked comparing grinding (mostly afk grinding) with learning new things.
     
  4. Unfortunate

    Unfortunate Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2016
    Posts:
    393
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    607
    What do you do while you grind?

    Netflix, Music, Twitch streams, Youtube. It's funny how much technology has f-cked me up. I can't just be doing one thing on the internet. Kind of sucks, haha.
     
  5. IronFanatic

    IronFanatic Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2016
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    What do you do while you grind?

    Exactly homie!! Unless i'm stoned to the gills, I have to be either playing like 3 accounts or doing multiple things while scaping.
     
    Unfortunate likes this.
  6. Nuclear Gold

    Nuclear Gold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2016
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    241
    What do you do while you grind?

    Netflix or pk on another account if I'm doing something afkable.
     
  7. XanFreak

    XanFreak Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    256
    What do you do while you grind?

    Usually watch twitch streams if its semi afk.
     
  8. Daddy Dropperz

    Daddy Dropperz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    What do you do while you grind?

    jerk off, netflix, or popcorn time.
     
  9. AWPD

    AWPD Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2015
    Posts:
    358
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    325
    Two Factor Authentication User Verified Challenger
    What do you do while you grind?

    I play Pokemon Go
     
  10. Subsonic GFX

    Subsonic GFX Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    520
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    140
    What do you do while you grind?

    While grinding I like to watch twitch streams ,Netflix or play ffxiv
     
  11. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    What do you do while you grind?

    Was Herblore on the MCAT? :p
     
  12. Bobby_RS

    Bobby_RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2016
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    217
    What do you do while you grind?

    I like to merch while I grind tbh, especially while skilling or combat training at places like nmz.
     
< Keep my account from getting locked?? | Legacy Mode Staking >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site