Adblock breaks this site

What direction to go with these stats

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by valvemasher21, Mar 2, 2011.

  1. valvemasher21

    valvemasher21 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2011
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What direction to go with these stats

    Damn links not working.
    40 attack
    99 strength
    1 defence
    43 prayer
    70 range
    27 magic

    I keep getting owned in f2p wildy pking although my stats are quite good. What should I level up to own? If I were to transition to members(p2p), what should I become? What stats should I change?
     
  2. Kabal

    Kabal Ex-Official Middleman ~ [email protected]
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    3,834
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Discord Unique ID:
    217593317980897281
    Discord Username:
    Kabal #2377
    Potamus
    What direction to go with these stats

    Your imageshack link isn't working mate. I think you might of copy pasted the wrong link
     
  3. Mormaii

    Mormaii Weeb Lord
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2005
    Posts:
    552
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    Two Factor Authentication User Extreme Homosex
    What direction to go with these stats

    first add [​IMG] at the end of the link so we can see it here.

    Tbh, if you get owned in f2p with those stats is just because you are not good at pking because those stats are just perfect. Except maybe the prayer, i would have stayed at 31 for F2p. If you were to change to Members you'd probably should get 60 attack and do some D SCIM/D CLAW owning. Or get 50 atk, get around 85 Range, get 82 mage, do DT and do ice blitz/range/maul Owning.
     
  4. valvemasher21

    valvemasher21 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2011
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    What direction to go with these stats

    I always feel that I hit less often than my opponent, even if he's a pure.
     
  5. Mormaii

    Mormaii Weeb Lord
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2005
    Posts:
    552
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    Two Factor Authentication User Extreme Homosex
    What direction to go with these stats

    maybe get some more attack levels? make sure you pot str, choose agressive style attack and turn on attac and str praye
     
< A Bug Abuser | Making 2 Staker's Log! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site