Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Azie, Jan 9, 2018.
So what music do you mix..
To get a dog, create music, play Runescape, and practice medicine.
5 years: Get a longtime girlfriend I can hopefully rent a place with, hopefully my business irl will take off, finish college, buy my first new car (probably won't buy my first new car just a hope), find a full-time job, those are probably my major goals. just off the top of my head.
I got a good paying government job recently. Im going to save up like crazy till i can quit and go for a CS degree while living off my government money.
What are your aspirations in life?
- To live a healthy and meaningful life
- To travel everywhere that is safe
- To work and live in Asia
- [Possibly] Invest in real estate
What do you want to be doing in the next 5 years? 10 years?
- In less than 6 months from now providing there are no visa issues, I will have moved to China to work at a university as a foreign expert.
- 3 years: have taken it steady and adapted to Asian culture as well as travelled to surrounding provinces and countries during my holiday periods. Then to move on to the next stage:
5 years -> to open a company in China, most likely an export company of a product I cannot disclose this early.
Do you have any academic or professional aspirations?
- To continue studying reading and written Mandarin Chinese. And most importantly develop my spoken to fluent.
How will you achieve those aspirations, goals and objectives?
- To continue eating healthy and exercising multiple times per week. To improve, I need to develop good sleeping schedules.
- Providing there are no hiccups, moving to China to work will happen in 6 months +/-
- To develop learning Mandarin, I will continue to learn little and often until I move, then I will join an intense study class whilst I am there to focus on learning more each week. At the moment I know enough to get by and negotiate prices etc, but I would like to eventually have meaningful conversations with others.
- As for my export company I can research and guess as much as I like, but until I am there with both feet on the ground, I will not focus on it too much.
- As for real estate, that would likely be my ambition and drive if and when I return to the UK. This is more of a long term life plan. I will only do this if I intend to live for the rest of my life in the UK.
Interested in some of the responses so far. We have a good mix of people on Sythe and its great to see those with ambition. A lot of my hard work ethic came from e-commerce, including ebay, dropshipping, amazon, and virtual goods communities such as here.
I’d like to get my degree within the next 5 years and have a stable career. Maybe move out of California. Also lots of traveling in between and hopefully have a family in the future. Whatever I do I just hope it’s a life with much happiness
I would love to have a job that pays well
have my own restaurant.
Currently working on opening a healthy mexican food bar , hoping to open doors by the end of 2018
Im really motivated to just help my family out and provide for them
Be a pro OSRS player
To contribute to the world
Looks like you took a step back buddy
I'd like to train loki how to do backflips, and hopefully get carlos to stop eating loki's shit
Minor setbacks are good for you. Make sure you remain humble.
Finance and Investment banking.
Finish my Diploma of financial planning, and finish my degree, work my way up in the bank.
I'm going to be completely honest & just say that I don't have any future plans, and my life is very depressing lol.
I remember when this post was created, thought I'll post an update. Well since all my crypto has gone down LMAO, I am still taking a Gap year and Getting my professional scuba diving instructor certification. Just saw this post and felt like it needed an update , it's funny how things change in a year.