Adblock breaks this site

We NEED a Steam section mod!

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by cswtfowned, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    I made a thread here before and Gohan tried to help but stopped after like 2 posts. We NEED a mod in that section. Not only that section but the whole "Other Game Markets" section because I haven't seen a post by a mod in those sections forever. We need someone new in that section to help it. I've tried reporting threads and telling people wrong section and what not, but we NEED someone new there to help control it!
     
  2. conner052

    conner052 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,369
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Not a lot of people go their.. Just make the current mods do their job?
     
  3. Sega

    Sega Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    If some one is doing wrong simply report and stuff member will take care of it.
    Its also so un used there is no need for a mod to be requred in tht section.
     
  4. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    In away I agree, I for one don't mind saying I have never used steam and frankly have no idea what it's all about.

    I guess I should go do some research.
     
  5. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    No, we NEED a new mod! This is the same thing that happened before with Gohan. He tried and than quit. We need someone who is on that section frequently and knows a lot about it!
     
  6. Sega

    Sega Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Kadaj - Market, Other Games !

    This is Kadaj section, he should be willing to help you with anything that needs to be looked at.
     
  7. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    I dont think he has posted once in the steam section, thus him probably knowing nothing about the section. We NEED a Steam specific mod that knows about steam trading etc.
     
  8. Sega

    Sega Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    We NEED a Steam section mod!


    Why would you need a mod Just for Steam?
     
  9. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Its a very popular section and needs someone to take care of it. I dont think you are going to find a current mod that will know much about steam, if at all.
     
  10. Sega

    Sega Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    I can see were this is going, if there are any problems just ask a sectional for help and I am sure they would be more then willing to help with the situation.
     
  11. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Go look at the steam section, its extremely popular. We really need to ask someone to be specific mod there. Xel Would be perfect IMO. He has had plenty of experience and is extremely trusted and respected.
     
  12. Gurtaton

    Gurtaton Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    2,912
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Although I've never visited the Steam section, I agree that a mod should be assigned there. The RSBots section was hardly ever cleaned before I made a feedback thread and Alteranz got permissions to moderate there.

    If none of the current mods know anything about Steam, then yes, we should consider making someone with a lot of Steam experience a mod.
     
  13. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Thanks for the support, I wont stop until we get a mod in there! This section really needs someone to help clean it up and what not.
     
  14. Sindrefyrn

    Sindrefyrn Power, Wisdom and Courage.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2008
    Posts:
    2,542
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Ok. So I have got permissions over the Steam section now. I know how Steam works, but I'm not an expert.
    If anyone need anything done in that section, you can PM me aswell as a global or market moderator.
     
  15. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    woot! Tough i would prefer and expert, look at some of the threads i posted on, 2 are ones selling cheats/hacks which need to be removed and the guys need infractions :p
     
  16. Sega

    Sega Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    We NEED a Steam section mod!

    Good work Sindre.


    Sindre is the one that you want on this job, Very trusting/Reliable.

    I might get back into Steam.
     
< Steam Account Request. | Rants forum >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site