$10 reward for information on this email

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Saxon, Jan 26, 2014.

$10 reward for information on this email
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 26, 2014 at 8:56 PM
  2. Saxon
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2014
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Saxon Member
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

    close
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 26, 2014 at 8:58 PM
  4. BGlave
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1,933
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BGlave Guru
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

    So you want a dox?

    Hmm
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 26, 2014 at 8:59 PM
  6. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    $10 reward for information on this email

    just found his sythe account for you here OP
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:01 PM
  8. Saxon
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2014
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Saxon Member
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

    What's a dox? I was just hoping someone was better at playing online detective than me and could possibly help me find the person who charged back a $400 payment
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:05 PM
  10. BGlave
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1,933
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BGlave Guru
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

    Well I tried and got nuffin

    I see ur concern op, sorry for ya loss
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:11 PM
  12. Plznate
    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    $10 reward for information on this email

  13. Unread #7 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:19 PM
  14. Saxon
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2014
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Saxon Member
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

  15. Unread #8 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:23 PM
  16. ilovegold69
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Doge I'm LAAAAAAAME

    ilovegold69 Guru

    $10 reward for information on this email

    reported for spam.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:27 PM
  18. Listen to Young Money
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Posts:
    1,959
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Listen to Young Money Guru
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

  19. Unread #10 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM
  20. MohtasaUnique
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    $10 reward for information on this email

    Mother knows best. Listen to your mother, it's a scary world out there. Mother knows best, one way or another something will go wrong, I swear. Ruffians! Thugs! Poison ivy, quick sand! Cannibals and snakes! The plague, yes! Also, large bugs, men with pointy teeth! Stop, no more! You'll just upset me! Mother's right here, mother will protect you, darling here's what I suggest: Skip the drama, stay with mamma, mother knows best.

    Go ahead, get trampled by a rhino. Go ahead, get mugged and left for dead! I'm just your mother, what do I know? I only bathed and changed and nursed you. Go ahead and leave me. I deserve it. Let me die here alone, be my guest. When it's too late, you'll see, just wait. Mother knows best!

    Mother knows best, listen to your mumsy, on your own you won't survive. Sloppy, underdressed, immature, clumsy. Please! They'll eat you up alive. Gullible, naive, positively grubby, ditzy and a bit, well hmm... vague. Plus I believe, gettin' kinda chubby. I'm just saying cuz I wub you. Mother understands, mother's here to help you. All I have is one requst!

    Saxon...?

    Get out of the spam forum. Don't forget it, you'll regret it. Mother knows best.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jan 26, 2014 at 9:40 PM
  22. crying loot
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    39

    crying loot Active Member
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

    that is so weird ^^^
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:00 PM
  24. Saxon
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2014
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Saxon Member
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

    I know, spam forum, big shitshake bla bla, but I was genuinely hoping someone could help me here. I'm pretty torn up financially because of this.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:03 PM
  26. MohtasaUnique
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    $10 reward for information on this email

    I'll genuinely save you time:

    No one in the spam forum cares because everyone here is a bunch of apathetic lazy asses who wouldn't hand you a soda from across the room for 10 dollars.

    Coincidentally, what you're asking is calling leaking private information, and is a permanent ban from Sythe.


    So, allow me to restate: get out
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:06 PM
  28. Sanctuary
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    $10 reward for information on this email

    I just want to say that I'd absolutely hand you a soda for $10.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:07 PM
  30. MohtasaUnique
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    $10 reward for information on this email

    But you're never around anymore to hand me my soda anymore, you jackass :c


    I'VE BEEN FUCKING THIRSTY, DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT MY FINANCIAL PREDICAMENT, SANCTY?
     
  31. Unread #16 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:12 PM
  32. Time To Buy
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    $10 reward for information on this email

    Sorry for your loss Saxon =/

    You probably won't find any help here though
     
  33. Unread #17 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM
  34. Sanctuary
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    $10 reward for information on this email

    Hit me up on Skype sometime mi amor, I'll mail you some soda :)
     
  35. Unread #18 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM
  36. MohtasaUnique
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    6,681
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    690
    Discord Unique ID:
    158831078964985856
    Discord Username:
    Tony#2235

    MohtasaUnique Grand Master
    Retired Global Moderator

    $10 reward for information on this email

    prove it
     
  37. Unread #19 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM
  38. BGlave
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1,933
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BGlave Guru
    Banned

    $10 reward for information on this email

    Id hand you a soda for $10
    Shit ill hand you two
     
  39. Unread #20 - Jan 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM
  40. Jack
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    $10 reward for information on this email

    I wouldn't hand you a soda moh

    many calories, no thx jeff
     
< What The Fuck Is Op | Watch this 2 cry laughing. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site