goodbye childhood

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by FlyingToast, Jan 21, 2013.

goodbye childhood
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 21, 2013 at 1:52 AM
  2. FlyingToast
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    goodbye childhood

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 21, 2013 at 2:23 AM
  4. T V
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    5,012
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    489
    Halloween 2013 Penguin

    T V Sum
    $100 USD Donor New

    goodbye childhood

    My childhood died a long time ago...
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 21, 2013 at 3:24 AM
  6. mage3158
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    2,415
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    330
    Discord Unique ID:
    148244190378196992
    Discord Username:
    Crabby#0989
    Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    mage3158 Grand Master

    goodbye childhood

    This is what killed your childhood? Wow, sheltered.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 21, 2013 at 4:23 AM
  8. Syed
    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    goodbye childhood

    I know right, for me it was my grandfather's dick in my ass.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 21, 2013 at 4:27 AM
  10. S
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User

    S noobies

    goodbye childhood

    Thank you for sharing. It feels great to have someone who has been through the same rough times as me.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 21, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  12. FlyingToast
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    goodbye childhood

    I've never left the house, I'm sorry for your misfortunate happenings.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 21, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  14. Host
    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Posts:
    734
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Host Apprentice

    goodbye childhood

    what is seen..
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jan 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  16. Tornstol
    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2012
    Posts:
    1,301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tornstol Guru
    Banned

    goodbye childhood

    Going back to the cave.
     
< You're welcome. | watch Superbowl 2013 streamed live online >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site