Adblock breaks this site

Warrior Guild Tokens

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by Incanumix, Dec 14, 2011.

  1. Incanumix

    Incanumix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Warrior Guild Tokens

    I'm trying to kill Animated Mithril Armour , but they don't drop any tokens :mad:

    Help me please?
     
  2. sofaking

    sofaking Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Warrior Guild Tokens

    It's automated. Left side of your screen, near the middle. There's (I believe) 5 separate type of tokens now. to enter the Cyclops arena, you can either use 1 token (lesser chance of defenders drop) and uses 20 tokens per (1 or 5, can't remember) minutes.
     
  3. wzaza

    wzaza Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Warrior Guild Tokens

    the warrior guilde no longer uses tokens its all in counted in points
     
  4. Incanumix

    Incanumix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Warrior Guild Tokens

    That's what I thought, then I said nvm, cant be.
    Anyway, thanks alot :)

    Alright thanks :)
     
< Main Account | How would this pure do? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site