Adblock breaks this site

Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Orcfornow, Jun 9, 2008.

  1. Young Murda

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Very nice Bandos drops.
    I just got an arma hilt drop a couple hours ago with my clan. ;)
     
  2. fujimoto

    fujimoto Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2007
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    well nice done, must of gotten alot of mills, nice collection of pictures, love them and i love the $ you make
     
  3. wookie6

    wookie6 Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2006
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    nice drop. addicted kid....
     
  4. Greenboy1134

    Greenboy1134 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Just to clear a few things up.

    I did not fucking piss in a cup, it was a joke.

    Shows how low people will go and discriminate a person eh?

    Well for those who said a bunch of rude stuff about my joke, Fuck ya's all. :D have a nice day. pricks.
     
  5. CH1C0

    CH1C0 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Nice drops
    Is Il M4ge a lvl 96 if so, I have seen him in f2p BH before.
    The last guy is seriously sad
     
  6. Greenboy1134

    Greenboy1134 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Read what I wrote you fagget..
     
  7. Orcfornow

    Orcfornow Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    821
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    LoL Green, :p And I didn't play every day every second when I said a month straight :S About 1 trip a night is all I did.
     
  8. $hamrock

    $hamrock Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2008
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    holy shit and i thought i was lucky when a lesser demon dropped 1k coins






    haha jk
     
  9. reillyrulz1

    reillyrulz1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    wow nice drops!
     
  10. Orcfornow

    Orcfornow Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    821
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Il2 M4ge? Yes he is lol :p
     
  11. shadow s t r

    shadow s t r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2007
    Posts:
    512
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    very nice drops, wish i had those kinda drops when i used to monster slay on my ol main
     
  12. Lady Christina

    Lady Christina Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Wow, nice drops there.

    Good luck with more.
     
  13. shorty9393

    shorty9393 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    1,374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    nice drops but that guy seriously has no life (=
     
  14. Client

    Client Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Posts:
    554
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    nice drops =o
    i seem to never get any. i spendt 10k mith bolts on metal drags, best drop was rune stuff!:/
     
  15. Dark_Summer

    Dark_Summer Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Posts:
    920
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Everyone makes sooo much money from gwd.. i need to try it out sometime.. nice job though
     
  16. Orcfornow

    Orcfornow Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    821
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Just got 5 more drops..I'll add pics when I get home :)
     
  17. I will Eat you

    I will Eat you Member

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Very nice drops :D
     
  18. Transamz2b

    Transamz2b Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Posts:
    319
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    nice drops, what'd you buy with the money?
     
  19. Orcfornow

    Orcfornow Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    821
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Added 10 New Drops :D Check Them Out! Also Tried Zammy For the First time! 3 Trips, 4 drops..Check the Third Trip ;)
     
  20. StonedHeretic

    StonedHeretic Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanna See Some Drops? :D!

    Very Nice!
    I'm never that lucky lol...

    I like the Pee'd in a cup pic best ;)
     
< The Point Of The Contract For New Members? | Rate My Before And After >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site