Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

VUX NO IP

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by VUX, Sep 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VUX

    VUX Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2024
    Posts:
    1,365
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,280
    Two Factor Authentication User
    VUX NO IP

    I made a dispute a couple weeks ago. I have Tmobile internet as I said before, waited on the bill to be ready so I can show proof of that. Here it is. Anything else thats needed let me know!

    [Redacted]
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2024
  2. Zulu

    Zulu
    Market Moderators Our Community Moderators Off Topic Moderators CDT Member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2008
    Posts:
    7,280
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,396
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    432730441435447309
    Discord Username:
    its_zulu
    Cubone Marowak Kangaskhan Pikachu Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Bulbasaur Ivysaur Venusaur
    Pokémon Trainer Poké Prizebox Pokémon Master Tier 1 Prizebox Tier 2 Prizebox Tier 3 Prizebox Tier 4 Prizebox Tier 5 Prizebox Tier 6 Prizebox Tier 7 Prizebox
    Member of the Quarter Winner Staff of the Quarter Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary The Glizz Baby Yoda May the 4th Be With You (3) The Dark Side
    VUX NO IP

    @VUX the TWC has been removed. Thank you.
     
< DNT Appeal | pardon 7 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site