VPS - help me :(

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Nyx, Feb 6, 2011.

VPS - help me :(
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  2. Nyx
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Posts:
    480
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nyx SMR likes me a lot
    Banned

    VPS - help me :(

    I need help to set one up. Reward will be given. (note: keep in mind that I have no clue whatsoever about VPSs so don't end up killing yourself outta impatience)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 6, 2011 at 11:22 AM
  4. Rawrasaurus
    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    1,900
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rawrasaurus Guru
    Do Not Trade

    VPS - help me :(

  5. Unread #3 - Feb 6, 2011 at 2:34 PM
  6. Aroxez
    Referrals:
    0

    Aroxez Guest

    VPS - help me :(

    Calling in
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 6, 2011 at 5:01 PM
  8. Grave
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    5,305
    Referrals:
    162
    Sythe Gold:
    49,778
    Discord Unique ID:
    895547875277299712
    Discord Username:
    grave#9889
    Pizza Muncher Brony (3) MushyMuncher (2) Le Monkey (2) Not sure if srs or just newfag... Bojack Penguin (2) Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (2) Gohan has AIDS (2) Dunce
    Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME Yellow rat

    Grave #1 preferred sexual partner of Ciara "5/5" -New York Times
    $5 USD Donor

    VPS - help me :(

    I'll do it for the reward. Lol
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 6, 2011 at 5:30 PM
  10. Tmoe
    Referrals:
    0

    Tmoe Guest

    VPS - help me :(

    To bad you look like Justin Beiber.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 7, 2011 at 12:28 AM
  12. Kimochii
    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2010
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kimochii Active Member
    Banned

    VPS - help me :(

    I have Linux and Hosting experience and you need help with that.
    You have reward and I like being rewarded.
    Sorry man... Stuck...
     
< Sythe.Org Forum Statistics | ... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site