[Vouched] Combat 100 [CHEAP] [Pictures]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by obeegtfc, Jul 18, 2012.

[Vouched] Combat 100 [CHEAP] [Pictures]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
  2. obeegtfc
    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    obeegtfc Member

    [Vouched] Combat 100 [CHEAP] [Pictures]

    Hi, would like to offer you my combat level 100
    Great price of just 20M! - If you want middleman then extra needed

    Heere are my vouches
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1153502

    If you are interested Please pm me and we can chat via skype/msn

    If you do not feel my vouches are enough then I can get a middle man otherwise you will go first

    I am the original owner of the account I know every detail about it.

    THERE ARE NO BLACK MARKS ON THIS ACCOUNT

    Pictures

    Bank
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]


    Qp
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]


    Stats
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 19, 2012 at 5:21 AM
  4. obeegtfc
    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    obeegtfc Member

    [Vouched] Combat 100 [CHEAP] [Pictures]

    Bump!
     
< selling my account lvl 109 | Selling LEVEL 104 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site