Adblock breaks this site

Virtual MAX Prepaid Mastercard® $150 total

Discussion in 'Gift Card Market' started by Scott420, May 13, 2024.

  1. Scott420

    Scott420 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2018
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    29
    Virtual MAX Prepaid Mastercard® $150 total

    I have Virtual MAX Prepaid Mastercard®
    1x 100$ and 1x 50$

    Looking for LTC or alternative crpyto,

    Purchased these by mistake via coinbee (USA) I am in the UK. Cannot use the vouchers on any of the 117 merchants as they are located in the USA. I have receipt for payment which was made 1 hour ago and I can provide this.

    Willing to go to $100 for the $150 total

    (I can also order to an address in the USA with the card from any of the 117 retailers and once the order is confirmed accept the payment) :)
     
    Last edited: May 13, 2024
  2. Nitrog3n

    Nitrog3n Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2023
    Posts:
    612
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    633
    Virtual MAX Prepaid Mastercard® $150 total

    Hey, i'm interested dm me your discord
     
  3. Scott420

    Scott420 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2018
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    29
    Virtual MAX Prepaid Mastercard® $150 total

    Only the $50 card left unregistered, can discuss
     
< ⭐ $300 Donator ~ 350+ Vouches ⭐ Buying Unlimited Amounts of CeX Vouchers (UK) | UBER DRIVE / UBER EATS GIFT CARDS FOR SALE ! [CRYPTO,PAYPAL,SKRILL] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site