Adblock breaks this site

Viiper IS A SCAMMER!

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by FIFAUTROB, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIFAUTROB

    FIFAUTROB Active Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2012
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Viiper IS A SCAMMER!

    Right, Viiper just fucked me over for 100k Ultimate Team Coins.

    He didn't reveal his MSN or Skype in messages so can't prove that, but the timing IS proof enough!

    He commented on my thread saying he had added me at 7:58PM

    [​IMG]

    As you can see..he COINCIDENTALLY started talking at 8:00 on MSN

    [​IMG]

    AND on Skype

    [​IMG]

    Then we decided that I'd go first in small 100k bits, I bought his card then he went offline as you can see..

    [​IMG]

    Then as soon as he goes offline.. I got a PM on here, saying..

    [​IMG]

    This guy clearly knows how to fuck with the system, PLEASE BAN HIM :mad:

    If this isn't enough evidence then I don't know what the world is coming to.. It's BLATANT! :mad:
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Viiper IS A SCAMMER!

    impostor
     
< Response to FIFAUTROB | DEVINER - TV Scam >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site