Adblock breaks this site

Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by K1nd, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. K1nd

    K1nd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    I need someone to train my pure, must be trusted with 25+ vouches. The skills are.

    40 Attack
    50 Strength
    47 Range
    46 HP.

    Skills I Need.
    50 Attack
    70 STR
    55 Range
    50 HP (If Possible)

    If this is done correctly I'll pay $50. Anyone up for it? Also, it's got a decent amount of food, some armour, pots & around 40k cash. If you need to buy shit, waste it.
     
  2. gladiador

    gladiador Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Posts:
    2,222
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    i can do it by hand but u get more hp
    added in msn
     
  3. K1nd

    K1nd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    ok added on msn
     
  4. Australian <3

    Australian <3 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2010
    Posts:
    144
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    Added your msn.
     
  5. Lucster

    Lucster ***BUYING ALL BULK GOLD PM ME***
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,033
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    I'll do it i have 100+ vouches.
     
  6. gladiador

    gladiador Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Posts:
    2,222
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

  7. Big Crash

    Big Crash Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    k1nd.......yesterday i was scammed by an imposter of yr name .........plz do take care...........his msn is ; [email protected]

    plz add my msn i wanna talk to u :D
     
  8. K1nd

    K1nd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    Thanks Big Crash, I'll add him to my sig.
     
  9. K1nd

    K1nd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    Crash, you're on my list.
     
  10. Lucster

    Lucster ***BUYING ALL BULK GOLD PM ME***
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,033
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    Guys beware, i showed him my vouches and he still told me i had to go first cause that was 'the plan' he showed me his 8-9 vouches which are for like leveling people 1-15 in wood cutting and i simply said okay that's fine lets use and MM he declined and said the conversation was awkward. TWC

    [​IMG]
     
  11. maniacodie

    maniacodie Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2010
    Posts:
    272
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    I can all do these skillz you asked:
    40-50 Attack
    50-70 Strength
    47-55 Range
    46-50 HP.

    I'll do it by doing some soulwars (botting) and you will have 50hp like you wanted! But my deal is you pay 30$ before and after the job is done you give me the last 20$ or if you are not agree just use MM but you gonna pay fee of it.

    thanks and for answering to me use pm please
     
  12. SpacedLlama

    SpacedLlama Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2010
    Posts:
    1,071
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Very Special Acc I Need Trained [$50]

    i can do it for 30$... but you will be going first or paying in increments..
     
< Free training | [FREE] Ketchupman's Skilling Service [FREE] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site