Verts

Discussion in 'Archives' started by x⁹, Aug 18, 2008.

Verts
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 18, 2008 at 5:12 AM
  2. x⁹
    Referrals:
    1

    x⁹ Guest

    Verts

    Since you gave me that cheese cake (which was great, delicious and moist), I present thee with this saganaki:

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 18, 2008 at 5:18 AM
  4. Verts
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2007
    Posts:
    5,420
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Discord Unique ID:
    265793039971123200
    Discord Username:
    verts#0001
    Lumpy Space Princess Le Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

    Verts bleep bloop
    Crabby Retired Administrator

    Verts

    Yaya saganaki. My favourite. I loef you x9.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 18, 2008 at 5:21 AM
  6. mikhelz
    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mikhelz Active Member

    Verts

    oO

    I <3 Saga tooo.


    [weeeeeeee]
     
< Wts : Apple Iphone 16gb,Canon 400D,Pioneer Avic D3 | {Guide} How To Be Smart(But Your Not) {Guide} >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site