Vanilla Milkshake's Upgrade Shop Fast 24.7 Easy

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Vanilla Milkshake, Apr 17, 2013.

Vanilla Milkshake's Upgrade Shop Fast 24.7 Easy
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  2. Vanilla Milkshake
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vanilla Milkshake Member
    Banned

    Vanilla Milkshake's Upgrade Shop Fast 24.7 Easy

    Welcome to my upgrade shop I'm going to keep it simple I sell 30 days / 35 day upgrades depending on my stock.

    Upgrades vary from Gamecards to pay by SMS
    Upgrades work in all countries

    I apply all upgrades via teamviewer or User and Pass
    You will go first or we use a middleman

    Fill out a form and I will PM you before every trade

    Number of upgrades:
    Agree to terms:
    Added my skype:


    If you liked my service please leave a vouch :)

    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1550019-vanilla-milkshakes-vouches.html




    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 17, 2013 at 9:02 AM
  4. MantasaZ
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2010
    Posts:
    493
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MantasaZ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Vanilla Milkshake's Upgrade Shop Fast 24.7 Easy

    Number of upgrades: 3
    Agree to terms: Yea
    Added my skype: Yea
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 17, 2013 at 9:09 AM
  6. MantasaZ
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2010
    Posts:
    493
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MantasaZ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Vanilla Milkshake's Upgrade Shop Fast 24.7 Easy

    Vouch for Vanilla Milkshake, bought 3 GameCards off of him. Thanks!
     
< selling rs upgrades!! | [S] selling $10 gamestop card 20m[eoc] 850k [07] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site