[USL PARDON] Rethink?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Hulk1x1 Pardon, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[USL PARDON] Rethink?
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM
  2. Hulk1x1 Pardon
    Referrals:
    0

    Hulk1x1 Pardon Guest

    [USL PARDON] Rethink?

    Hi, I had a pardon that got a successful 5/5 supports, and am confused why my account didn't get pardoned in the USL? I can provide ANY information that I have nothing to do with only75def, and am willing to show any proof to validate that.
    I had a post -that I asked to be not publicly shown- that had FULL PROOF of my identity being different than my older brother. I'm guessing this post was not involved with my USL post simply because I did NOT want it merged. Can you please contact me through here, or Skype? Hulk1x1

    I'll be happy to show any proof, I love surge and clearly want to be on this forum.
    Thanks so Mich,
    Tom
     
< PacMans Pardon | Dont know why im banned V2 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site