Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

[USL] <5/5 supports>

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Hulk1x1 &amp; Only75def, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hulk1x1 &amp; Only75def

    Hulk1x1 &amp; Only75def Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [USL] <5/5 supports>

    Hi there :) I made a pardon a while back that successfully got 5/5 supports on 8/05. Can anyone tell me how it is going in the usl section? :)
    Thanks so much!
    Contact me through here, or Skype: hulk1x1
    I'm so nervous! I honestly really hope I can get my account back, if any mod would like to see more information regarding that I am NOT only75ded (my brother), please feel free to contact me.
    Thanks &#10084;&#65039;
     
  2. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [USL] <5/5 supports>

    If it's been 7 days and you're still unbanned, unfortunately, it didn't pass.
     
< [DatAzz] requesting a pardon for [Vading] | Banned >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site