Usernames for sale?

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by bomber, Jul 12, 2008.

Usernames for sale?
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 12, 2008 at 9:58 PM
  2. bomber
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bomber Apprentice
    Banned

    Usernames for sale?

    56 hp
    Crimping
    Those Times
    Hah I Loled
    Yakked
    92 Dollars
    Wii Fitness
    Ride My Sis
    Fart On Them
    Crimpin Yo
    Wii Connect
    Wii Forfeit
    Crimpin It
    Somnophilia

    Uhh, yea, I guess. I want to buy super monkey ball for my ipod, so I need some change in my paypal. I guess just offer? Paypal only. I WONT go first. You do or it's not gonna happen, sorry >.> None of these are off tut island or have recovs or any shit like that, just a pass. Pm me here if you're interested or post, cause I don't go on msn a lot. Cool.
     
< ~~Tubes Name Shop~~[PAYPAL/MAIL] | IsellNamesS0n's Name Shop >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site