Username: 'Diabetic' | Disputing Ban from 2011

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Banned Username: Diabetic, Sep 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 1, 2022 at 9:57 PM
  2. Banned Username: Diabetic
    Referrals:

Banned Username: Diabetic Guest

Hey there!

I'll try to make things brief by digging right into the template, but I'll admit I tend to write novels ^^.

First off, this is my profile here on Sythe: Diabetic

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1473231

Honestly, I tried to find out / remember how I was even related in that post but despite my best efforts I can't find anything. It seems like the person who made the post was banned in that thread for ban evading as well, but I don't seem to be mentioned?

Link to your vouches:

So, as stated this is an appeal from back in 2011. I was Staff for an old community called "MMOExchange" which I was RSBots.net before that (although I was given Staff permissions after we all moved over to MMOExchange).

These are my vouches from that era, and there are probably more but it's hard to find from no longer existing communities:
    [STAFF] ┣▇▇▇═─ Diabetic's MM Service [MMed 2.5Bil in ONE Trade] | MMOExchange.net

As you can see, I've MMed even trades of 2.5Bil.

This is my profile from RSBots:
    Profile of DiabeticPerson | RSBots.net Forums

The problem with it being from archived websites is that it is very hard to navigate as a lot of aspects of the site(s) no longer work.

I do still have access to my paypal email, and I never deleted anything so I would be happy to provide anything from there as well if requested and if it is something you think may help prove my case.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision:

I don't think I was involved with the thread at all, or perhaps there was some confusion or miscommunication that occurred that I can't remember at this point in time whatsoever.

I just was logging into all my old accounts for nostalgia reasons as I have been playing OSRS lately, and because I was thinking of getting more involved in OSRS again and the botting community. When I tried to log onto Sythe, my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw that I was banned. I really try to be a very honest person that people can rely on. I haven't done anything that would have convinced someone otherwise.

Link to previous disputes:

I'm unsure if this part of the template is requesting the thread which was the reason I was given for my ban upon trying to login, but this is the thread again:
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1473231

If that's not what 'previous disputes' is, then please let me know!

Anything else you wish to say:

If there is any information that I am misremembering from that time period, I'd love to hear it! I know a ban on Sythe is not going to be the end of the world for me if you feel it was deserved, but I am the type of person that tries very hard to help others and be there for people. I don't know how involved with the community I plan to be, or if I even will interact that much at all, I just dislike being accused of something that I did not do so I had to appeal this when I logged in and saw it because I'm a weirdo.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk, I appreciate your time!

Yes, I am really diabetic.

3. Unread #2 - Sep 3, 2022 at 11:17 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Before we can proceed with your dispute, you will need to recover your sythe account.
    Account Recovery & Creation
    After that is done post here.
    To reply please make a new post titled merge, do not edit your information in.

5. Unread #3 - Sep 22, 2022 at 7:34 AM
  6. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Post a new thread once you recover your account.

< Request pardon. | William requesting a pardon for account recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site