Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Unsure why I received a trade caution?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Cryax, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryax

    Cryax Buying and Selling Runescape Names.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    844
    Unsure why I received a trade caution?

    As far as I know I have not broken a rule. The only thing I have done is refused to sell or buy gold of specific members I do not feel are trustworthy.

    Please can an admin enlighten me on what I have done wrong.
     
  2. Cryax

    Cryax Buying and Selling Runescape Names.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    844
    Unsure why I received a trade caution?

    Still have not had a reply on this and I have also pmed a mod. This is affecting my business and I have had no proof of what it was for yet.
     
  3. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Unsure why I received a trade caution?

  4. video

    video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Posts:
    27,244
    Referrals:
    77
    Sythe Gold:
    1,033
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    178390610103894016
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex
    Unsure why I received a trade caution?

    ya got a perm ban now m8
     
< Disputing ban for yz8 | Account Recreation >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site