Adblock breaks this site

Unique God's User Education Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by unique god, Nov 28, 2009.

  1. unique god

    unique god Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2007
    Posts:
    848
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unique God's User Education Application

    Unique God's Application
    Status: Incomplete

    " I Unique God claim the guides I have written to be completely my own work and written by me using my own knowledge and I have not used any resources to create these guides. I accept that if my guides are found to be plagiarized I will be forumbanned from User Education indefinitely."

    Why I should be a User Educator.
    Hi and welcome to my User Educator application. I'm Unique God and you might have seen me around the forums in all sections helping people and contributing to Sythe. I have been here since 01-30-2007 and know my way around Sythe. I enjoy helping people and writing guides to help people. If my application is accepted I feel that I would be a great asset to the User Education.

    My guides:
    Guide 1) Password protect a file - no downloads, very simple. Click Here to view it.
    Guide 2) Changing a password through the cmd. Click to Here to view it.
    Guide 3) Quick way to speed up a computer and look the same. Windows XP. Click Here to view it.
    Guide 4)
    Guide 5)

    Thanks and the rest of my guides will be here soon ;)​
     
  2. larry1204

    larry1204 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2010
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unique God's User Education Application

    Thank you to giving relevant information about user education application
    ________________

    Cosmetic Surgery
     
< Glitch! | Gay? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site