Adblock breaks this site

Unique God is a Scammer! (PROOF INSIDE)

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Noob_Shady, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noob_Shady

    Noob_Shady Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2009
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unique God is a Scammer! (PROOF INSIDE)

    SCAMMER! This guy is a scammer. I went to buy a xfer method off him for $10, I send him the money he tells me he goes and checks it, 2 minutes later he logs off. FAIL SCAMMER! MOD/ADMIN ban him. I have pics below as proof. Thanks.

    His Name is Unique God.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    Please ban this worthless piece of shit. Thanks.
     
  2. Sin666

    Sin666 Hero
    Crabby Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2006
    Posts:
    6,989
    Referrals:
    21
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Heidy
    Unique God is a Scammer! (PROOF INSIDE)

    Already banned, locked.
     
< RE:neverfinished=scammer | spirit1of1fire is a scammer. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site