Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

[Unban request] Casterz - Gohan look here!

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Casterzv2, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casterzv2

    Casterzv2 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Unban request] Casterz - Gohan look here!

    I was banned in this thread for recovering accounts, and selling them: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1049372

    Actually, I just got an email login account with that display name, and that also is in the present tutorial island atm.

    If you want proof contact me on msn: [email protected]

    I'll give you all info about account.

    I'm not an account recover guy, I just made an account with that name and then a shitty new comer reported me for nothing and i got banned?

    I got proof that its an account made on 3rd March with an email.

    Please help me.
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    [Unban request] Casterz - Gohan look here!

  3. Casterzv2

    Casterzv2 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Unban request] Casterz - Gohan look here!

    I just meant that I made an account with that name and i didn't get any words to describe that so i said that i recovered it.

    I'll upload a proof that its an account in the new tutorial island, if necessary, i'll give you the account email for login, and password.

    Image in tutorial island:

    [​IMG]
     
  4. Casterzv2

    Casterzv2 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Unban request] Casterz - Gohan look here!

    BUMP! Reply plz?
     
  5. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    [Unban request] Casterz - Gohan look here!

    Denied.
     
< Banned For IP Match | MOD/ADMINS look here! [NEED JUSTICE] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site