Adblock breaks this site

Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by Shin, Dec 10, 2008.

  1. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Well, I think I'm going to be gone for about 2 weeks.

    I am required to make a Thread as such if taking a break, as the UE status calls for.

    Reasoning as to why I am leaving is partially because of all the E-drama that pathetic younguns make in the Spam Forum. This is not the only reason, but of all the wasted time MM'ing and helping others as well. I came to Sythe in an effort to help others, but continue to be mocked and flamed by others.

    I'm certain that this Thread shall only bring more flamers and arise those people from the Spam Forum, but it does not matter to me.

    In my time here, I have met some great people, whom are now friends.
    The list is so long that I can't even put it on here, but you all now who you are.

    One of my greatest friends on Sythe would've had to of been Giddy, Cfrey, or Ryan. They help me out a lot when prompted, and I'm glad that they're there when I need it.

    If I do happen to come back, it would most likely be on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, if Sythe is to be online. Until then, we'll see how things unravel, and the outcome to come about.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     
  2. ~Killer~

    ~Killer~ Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,305
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    hope you come back soon :p

    Edit: Don't be a loser and flame him for being Bi, it's his choice not yours so shut the fuck up
     
  3. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    =|

    I think I know why people hated you so much, but you were an overall great guy to talk to and very trustworthy, and to see you go, even if it's temporary just because of other people is very sad:noworry:

    I never knew you were bisexual, but I respect it.

    You better still be on MSN and still be the best MM like you always were:love:
     
  4. Tgump

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Later.
     
  5. K-3-V-1-N

    K-3-V-1-N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,788
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Honestly, 2 weeks? A thread was actually needed? Why should we care that you're bi-sexual?

    You'll be back, they always do.
     
  6. wtp

    wtp Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2005
    Posts:
    2,455
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Leaving for two weeks probably won't make us forget everything but it's worth a try.
     
  7. varrasbelve

    varrasbelve Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    496
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Byebye.
     
  8. LifeSavers

    LifeSavers Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    I'll be missing you, Alex.
    Hope you have fun with-in those few weeks, or whatever it may be.
    Congratulations for coming out of the closest.
    I think it makes you stronger in general, actually.
    & Finn is a good person for not telling anyone, your secret.
    Anyways, I'll talk/type to you on MSN/Skype, etc.
    I'll miss you though. :)
    Take care, etc.
    Much love.
    xx LifeSavers/Mysti.
     
  9. Albania

    Albania Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    703
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    I fucking knew it ! I knew you were gay ! I even made a thread about it and it got locked. Ahaha I knew it, all those guys in your signature !!!

    Good job, how does it feel coming out the closet ?? Now we got Unbanned and Finn !
     
  10. EnlightenMe

    EnlightenMe The Swimmer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    glad to hear that you came out of the closet, I hope to be seeing you soon back on sythe, enjoy your time away

    enlightenme
     
  11. hm0ng

    hm0ng Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    3,164
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Attention whores, I swear.
     
  12. Rawr

    Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    2,442
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Pokémon Trainer
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Toodles, bring me back some noodles.
     
  13. madhacker14

    madhacker14 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    glad to hear it come out..
    Goodluck unbanned,
    hope to see you back, I will chat with you on MSN.
     
  14. masterkiller

    masterkiller Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    2,381
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Gay and Bi aren't the same thing. I'm sure you feel special that you were right but you don't need to go flaming away.

    Was a thread honestly necessary? 2 weeks and you need a thread?
     
  15. ~Killer~

    ~Killer~ Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,305
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    he's temporarily banned for flaming him, huge thanks to whoever did it, who's next? o . O
     
  16. bro sky

    bro sky Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2008
    Posts:
    976
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    ^^ wow...have you come out yet?
     
  17. xxthebeastxx

    xxthebeastxx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,680
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    inorite?

    Bye, no point in this thread, you'll be back soon.

    See ya later.
     
  18. MightyRunescapeWarrior

    MightyRunescapeWarrior Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Oh please hurry back, will you? This forums are filled with flithy straight people! It's absolutely ridiculous! I wish all us Bi-Sexuals could just live together in peace!
     
  19. Inventor

    Inventor Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Peace
     
  20. Aeroplane

    Aeroplane Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2008
    Posts:
    439
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Unb4nn3d - 2 Weeks

    Ok. No need for the thread. Have fun.
     
< Thanks Guys | Hey Evreyone :) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site