Ban for fraudulent vouches

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Undisputed, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban for fraudulent vouches
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 27, 2015 at 1:40 PM
  2. Undisputed
    Referrals:
    0

    Undisputed Guest

    Ban for fraudulent vouches

    My username is Runescapevet and I received a ban for false vouches. I sold all of the accounts I posted and received actual vouches from customers. I sold one account to a friend in real life who may have posted a vouch with a similar ip address or from mine when he was over my household possibly connected to my wi fi. That's the only thing I can think of which would result in believing I've produced false vouches. I have had all positive experiences and feel I'm being unjustly banned for something I didn't do. I did make another account named Chuckbank which was also banned in which I know wasn't right. I only did this to try to sell my last two accounts and this is the the only site besides playerauctions I trust, (in which I have nothing but positive feedback on as well). I'm not here for fraud, just to sell a few accounts I don't play anymore for a good price. I'm disappointed in this accusation and if you truly believe I would do this, the least you could do is remove my vouches and at least reinstate my account so I can proceed. I earned the vouches, but would take that loss to at least be able to trade in game goods safely. Thanks for your consideration in this claim.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 27, 2015 at 2:43 PM
  4. Superfluous
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

< Un-srb #4 | [ENTRR]Proof of refund - Scam dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site