Adblock breaks this site

Ultimate Money Making Guide

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by juvenilepunk, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Vouch for pssh Ownage trade went very smooth
    we both came out happy.
     
  2. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    VOUCH for juvenile, I went first and bought his Merching Guide for 10 dollars; took about 5 minutes, all went smooth. Looking forward to doing business with you again. :D
     
  3. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Guys the official price for the guide is $10, thats it get it while you can!
     
  4. runordead112

    runordead112 Member

    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Awsome Guid Dude :p
     
  5. Spongebob

    Spongebob Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2007
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

  6. Death_Run

    Death_Run Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    I'll buy it, pm me your address, I'll pay through the mail..
     
  7. MM for Life

    MM for Life Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2007
    Posts:
    404
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Ill trade you my guide for your guide


    Ill go first
     
  8. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Whats your guide?
    Link please
     
  9. hoezcallme3shot

    hoezcallme3shot Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    hey dude add my msn so we can take :D i am intrested in buying :D

    EDIT: sorry forgot my msn.... [email protected]
     
  10. Dalpra

    Dalpra Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,443
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

  11. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Sorry I was not on today guys..long day
    but ill be on tomorrow so we can talk
     
  12. wookie6

    wookie6 Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2006
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

  13. 3lit3pk3r

    3lit3pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    hey i added u on msn.
     
  14. A_S_A

    A_S_A Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2007
    Posts:
    678
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    2 to 3 weeks? That explains nothing.

    Some people play 1 hour per day while others 5..

    Tell me how much you get for 1 hour of playing time..I mean, you should have at least ONE of these methods timed..
     
  15. I GuIdEz I

    I GuIdEz I Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Aight im intrested.

    I have 5m on my pure. If i played 15 hours a week, how much can i make with the fastest method?
     
  16. tteape0

    tteape0 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    625
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Ill give you a lvl 88 account for the guide?
     
  17. Go L Den

    Go L Den Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2007
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Are you accepting accounts by chance? I'll offer a lvl 62 str pure and an account with 40 def 60 str and 50 attack for the guide. Add me: [email protected] if you're interested.
     
  18. Diablov1

    Diablov1 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,051
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    I'm interested.

    An account perhaps for the guide?

    ~Diablov1.
     
  19. rs s0uljah

    rs s0uljah Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Average money in 2-3 weeks. You must've ran nats and laws considering u have that many in ur inventory..
     
  20. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ultimate Money Making Guide

    Sorry I havnt been on in a while guys
    I have not been able to get on.
    Taking offers still.
     
< [SELLING] Ultimate Chatroom Pin method! ~LEGIT~Redhand666! | Simple Grand Exchange Merchanting Items. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site