Adblock breaks this site

[UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Rokelis, Jan 10, 2010.

  1. Rokelis

    Rokelis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    Hi and welcome,


    I am buying 85M, your method. You go first or we use trusted MM, ofcourse people with high ranks won't need MM's :)

    I will pay by "Ultimate betting" money, its poker + blackjack real cash in this casino website, you can check for yourself at google "ultimate betting".

    I will not buy 5 or 10M or whatever, only 85M your method, must be fast!
    Here's proof i have money on it :)

    [​IMG] [​IMG]
     
  2. cresc3nt123

    cresc3nt123 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    is there anyway you could w/draw that money and, say, put it in your paypal?
     
  3. depend861

    depend861 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    Yea, I got 122M... but I'm not trusted enough?
     
  4. Rokelis

    Rokelis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    Cresc: You can request a cheque, or moneybookers, or bank transfer the money.

    Depend861: i'd agree if you would go first to me, do you have method?
     
  5. depend861

    depend861 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    Sorry, I don't have a method ..
     
  6. Rokelis

    Rokelis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    And what if i would get a method?
     
  7. depend861

    depend861 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    It must be f2p, because I'm f2p.
     
  8. Rokelis

    Rokelis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    yeah ok f2p works for me
     
  9. depend861

    depend861 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    Are you able to pay trough Paypal?
     
  10. Rokelis

    Rokelis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    can you read? i pay by "UB" real cash.
     
  11. Rokelis

    Rokelis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    Ok i just made 60$ more, so im buying 100M now.
     
  12. .Jøkér.

    .Jøkér. Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    sorry not going first.
     
  13. Rokelis

    Rokelis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    Ok joker, do you have transfer method? we could use a mm.
     
  14. cresc3nt123

    cresc3nt123 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    I have a method and I am more than willing to use an OMM, however, I'm not familiar w/ UB, is it possible for you to transfer it to your bank account and then pay through paypal?
     
  15. Blackkk

    Blackkk Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    1,072
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [UB] Buying 85M - 2$ each. [UB]

    if you find a method contact me.
     
< Buyining all junk 1M 0,50usd | [P2P]JAD's GP shop ($2.25/M) WITH TRANFERRING! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site