Adblock breaks this site

Two 5 letter accounts

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Helping, Feb 3, 2017.

  1. Helping

    Helping Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Two 5 letter accounts

    1) Menu* - $75
    Hint: "We did not get our Menu* yet"
    Still has live left about a month
    GTA 5 downloaded
    870 gamerscore

    2) Brad* - $40
    Hint: xxxxE
    1 month of live
    1200 gamerscore

    No these are not OG but I believe they have some value especially the first one. Don't need to sell so don't low ball.

    PM me with any questions


    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  2. Helping

    Helping Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Two 5 letter accounts

    Bump
     
  3. Helping

    Helping Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Two 5 letter accounts

    Still for sale, sorry for the people who inboxed me over the weekend. I have been busy and do not have a kik. I replied to those who did inbox me.
     
< Selling OG gt | selling two letter and more tags >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site