TWC rank

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Optikal, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC rank
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 1, 2014 at 2:09 PM
  2. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    So after speaking to a member of staff, I was advised to submit another thread to get my TWC removed.

    Here is a list of previous attempts:

    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1591741-twc-removal.html

    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1587712-twc.html

    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1196369-another-dispute-twc.html

    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1174691-twc-disupting.html

    Here is my vouch thread AFTER recieving the TWC.

    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1173841-optikals-vouch-thread.html

    Here's my MM app pre TWC status:

    http://www.sythe.org/archives/344556-optikals-mm-application-getting-proofs.html

    All information is above, I've had the rank 5+ Years now and it would be nice to have it removed as it's hindering my business slightly ha.

    Thanks for reading :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 2, 2014 at 7:20 AM
  4. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    A lot of views and no replies.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 2, 2014 at 6:21 PM
  6. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    Still waiting on verdicts. 5 years and counting to get this removed and no one seems to want to review this.

    I've seen mods deal with other things that were posted after my post by a few days.

    Thanks...
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 2, 2014 at 9:14 PM
  8. Ziggily
    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2010
    Posts:
    4,477
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ziggily Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    TWC rank

    If you gain a few more vouches from this year, I will be inclined to support the removal.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 2, 2014 at 9:21 PM
  10. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    Are you kidding me? No offence but why the hell have I had this nonsense fr over 5 years and I'm being told to do more trades? Are you winding me up?

    I've seen scammers get unbanned, now you're telling me do more business. Get real brother.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 2, 2014 at 10:37 PM
  12. Superman
    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    TWC rank

    Just a thought, maybe that's why you've been waiting so long for verdicts. It wouldn't hurt to extend the friendliness you spare your sellers to us as well. Nevertheless, I'll support a removal for now. Best of luck man :)
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 3, 2014 at 8:29 AM
  14. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    Thanks for supporting. You have to understand my frustration, over 5 years. Sounds like a sick joke if you ask me man.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 3, 2014 at 9:13 PM
  16. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    Any more feedback guys or we done? Activity seems very low to what it was a few months back :(
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 4, 2014 at 4:17 PM
  18. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    TWC rank

    Are there any vouches for you not going first
     
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 4, 2014 at 5:23 PM
  20. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    Yes roary on my vouch thread :)
     
  21. Unread #11 - Feb 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM
  22. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    TWC rank

    I looked, I don't see any saying you didn't go first
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM
  24. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    Here.

     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 4, 2014 at 7:21 PM
  26. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    TWC rank

    one ?
     
  27. Unread #14 - Feb 4, 2014 at 7:28 PM
  28. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    I don't expect most people to go first though given I've had the TWC rank for 5 years. It's a bit hard convincing someone to do so. But as you can see, I have completed succesful trades & I'm not here to scam anyone. I've had the rank 5 years now, which I think is ridiculous..
     
  29. Unread #15 - Feb 4, 2014 at 7:30 PM
  30. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    TWC rank

    Well you couldn't have since you go first all the time.

    Time is irrelevant if you haven't got the vouches to show us you're trustworthy.
     
  31. Unread #16 - Feb 4, 2014 at 7:34 PM
  32. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    I know that, but if I wanted to scam I would of done so.. Personally I think I deserve to have it removed. But that's my personal opinion. I'm not here to scam, I've been here since 2005. I'm probably the oldest active member on here right now.

    But the balls in you're court, if you don't want to remove it. I'm not gonna argue anymore. I really, can't be bothered man. It's hassle and effort.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Feb 4, 2014 at 7:44 PM
  34. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    TWC rank

    Much of that was inactivity
     
  35. Unread #18 - Feb 4, 2014 at 7:51 PM
  36. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    As I say Roary mate, I know you're doing a job here. So if you think I should keep it then that's fine I accept it. If you want to remove it then, great I'd be glad to finally have got rid of the thing.
     
  37. Unread #19 - Feb 5, 2014 at 7:43 PM
  38. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    Anymore on this or case closed?
     
  39. Unread #20 - Feb 6, 2014 at 5:22 PM
  40. Optikal
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    925
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Optikal Apprentice
    Banned

    TWC rank

    So after a long time waiting I decided to browse other disputes and pardons. After 5 years I've got this stupid rank whilst someone who has scammed on multiple occasions has recieved support from some staff seeing he should be unbanned?

    Not tryna be a dick here, but are you fucking serious? Five years on a TWC and this kid scams on multiple occasions and gets support to be unbanned? Don't wind me up..

    Staff here need to start doing this right thing.
     
< I was banned for ban evading? | Back.. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site