TWC/Ban Request: LeagueRaF

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by ohcfolse, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC/Ban Request: LeagueRaF
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM
  2. ohcfolse
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2013
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ohcfolse Member
    Banned

    TWC/Ban Request: LeagueRaF

    Link to scammer's Sythe profile: http://www.sythe.org/members/364778-leagueraf.html
    Briefly explain the trade: $25 for 50 LoL Referrals
    http://www.sythe.org/lol-services/1520214-league-referrals-cheaper-way-get-ip-rp.html
    How they scammed: Have not done a single referral, it's been near a week since payment. Completely ignoring my PMs and the ones of other customers, yet still active on Sythe and bumping thread, asking for more customers.

    Basically agreed through site PM I would sent 10$ before and 15$ upon completion of all 50 referrals, as he had no trusted vouches at the time. Now you can see in his thread several people are left hanging with no work done on their accounts.
    Trade screenshots: All done through site PM.

    http://imgur.com/a/c6NpK
    http://i.imgur.com/3uNwYDD.png

    I know I said in the last PM I sent him he had until Monday, I don't mind if you have to leave the report open till Monday to ban him, I just don't want him taking more orders and not doing shit about them.

    EDIT: Proof of no referrals done, http://i.imgur.com/IT3NtKV.png
    Referral link matches the one I sent him in PM
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 27, 2013 at 5:32 PM
  4. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    TWC/Ban Request: LeagueRaF

    Hammered
     
< Private Server scammer | Scammer: KanadeChan >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site