Adblock breaks this site

Turmoil Pure...

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Trinityy, Feb 12, 2011.

  1. Trinityy

    Trinityy Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    Hey guys. I have had turmoil on my main for quite a bit of time now. I absolutely love it. It has come to the point where I have made a new account in hopes to turn into a turmoil pure. Money isn't a single problem to me, what I can't get past is the amount of quests and requirements to get turmoil. My question to you all who have a turmoil pure out there what keeps you motivated when questing day after day. I hate quests personally so I wanted your input on it. I know that the reward in the long-run is amazing but there are so many hurdles to hop over before that goal is obtained.

    All help appreciated!

    Trinityy.
     
  2. Basic_All_Day

    Basic_All_Day Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    Only if you want to pk and not stake.
     
  3. KingCrackerJacks

    KingCrackerJacks Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,738
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    i got an account quested for turm, cbf getting 95 pray though.
    what kept me motivated was just smoking weed and grinding
     
  4. LittleBigBear

    LittleBigBear Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    I just watch a lot of pk videos.
    Try watching Broserk or something.
    He's a good 60 att turmoil zerker.
     
  5. Crewther

    Crewther Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    Yeh i mainly smoked weed and just quested... seems more interesting that way and i look past the horrible GFX lollll ! but maybe watch some pk vids ^_^ or even if a freind lets u on there acc using turm and u own ! that would help !
     
  6. Trinityy

    Trinityy Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    So I guess I just got to smoke a shit load and all will be good :D
     
  7. KingCrackerJacks

    KingCrackerJacks Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,738
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    thats pretty much it
     
  8. shox_bomber

    shox_bomber Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2009
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    Doing quests when your drunk is so fun i did like 6 last night trying to get mith gloves
     
  9. $ythe Leader$

    $ythe Leader$ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Posts:
    270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    Just imagine your account exactly how you want it, and know that everything you do is a step towards it.


    Or just get really really high and gogogo
     
  10. Murcuz

    Murcuz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Turmoil Pure...

    When you get on set a goal of a few quests you plan to do then do them take a break. Best you can do
     
< F2p Luring? | Potential Reapers Luring clan >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site