Adblock breaks this site

Trying to start a botting service!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by mountandewme, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. mountandewme

    mountandewme Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2010
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    79
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Trying to start a botting service!

    I'm trying to built trust here on sythe, and to begin, I'm offering my botting services for free. I'll take almost any offer, but keep the level amount reasonable. I don't want to do any 1-99's really.

    I've paid full price for all of these (rsbots.net) and used them extensively on my own accounts

    My bots are:
    Herblore
    Mining
    Agility
    Thieving
    Smelting
    Soul Wars
    Crafting
    Green Dragon Killer (sort of like goldfarming, but with combat exp and charms)
    Hunter

    Obviously some of these need membership to use, but I'll do f2p accounts as well

    Please pm me, post here, or msn me if you have any questions.

    Also if you have any specific preferences on training methods, please tell me, or I'll use the method I've found fastest.
     
  2. mountandewme

    mountandewme Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2010
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    79
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Trying to start a botting service!

    Anyone interested in some free services? Just contact me!
     
  3. MageBro

    MageBro Member

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2011
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trying to start a botting service!

    could you get me 58 - 70 mining and banking ore?
     
  4. mountandewme

    mountandewme Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2010
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    79
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Trying to start a botting service!

    yeah, do you want it slow with max cash (~2m) or fast with no cash. slow would take around 24 hrs, that's just a rough guess I don't know the exact time
     
< [quick] Skill training(any skill) for free! 10+vouches | [quick] Skill training(any skill) for free! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site