Adblock breaks this site

[TrustedOO]FUN low level void pure CB 59[PK READY+BALLISTA]

Discussion in 'Berserker, Rune, and Void Pures' started by Tibz, Mar 25, 2020.

  1. Tibz

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [TrustedOO]FUN low level void pure CB 59[PK READY+BALLISTA]

    SOLD PLEASE LOCK!



    Hi guys I'm selling this low level voider which is fun to pk with, it is a beast in pvp with the light ballista or dcb I fight pures at the end of my cb bracket (74) and still kill most of them or at least give them a challenge.

    I bought the account from Wizard Shop who is extremely trusted and has multiple account sale vouches and is also a $200 donor.

    A/W: 80M OSRS or equivalent in BTC.
    C/O: 0M

    Images:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  2. Tibz

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [TrustedOO]FUN low level void pure CB 59[PK READY+BALLISTA]

    Bump!
     
  3. Tibz

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [TrustedOO]FUN low level void pure CB 59[PK READY+BALLISTA]

    Bump! REDUCED!
     
  4. Tibz

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [TrustedOO]FUN low level void pure CB 59[PK READY+BALLISTA]

    Bump!
     
< buying zerker, budget 100-150m | 31 Pray Zerk 60/90/90/90 (Lunars) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site