Adblock breaks this site

41 cb obby mauler

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Osrsnobody, Aug 23, 2016.

  1. Osrsnobody

    Osrsnobody Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2016
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    41 cb obby mauler

    I have a level 41 obby mauler

    76 str, 65 hp. No quests, no slayer levels all hand trained

    fairly unique name. Taking osrs GP only

    Offer me
     
  2. Osrsnobody

    Osrsnobody Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2016
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    41 cb obby mauler

    Bump

    Also I am new to this whole thing but I will go first with a trusted person, and provide any screen shots needed
     
  3. darkdvs4

    darkdvs4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 21, 2016
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    182
    41 cb obby mauler

    Pm me please ill make an offer
     
  4. Wildy Killz

    Wildy Killz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    369
    41 cb obby mauler

    I'll buy it with PayPal?
     
< [Trusted] Selling DFS Pure [65+ Vouches] | ☺Vouched☺|♥Forever's level 3 shop♥ Fresh accounts made easy >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site