41 cb obby mauler

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Osrsnobody, Aug 23, 2016.

41 cb obby mauler
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 23, 2016 at 9:42 PM
  2. Osrsnobody
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2016
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24

    Osrsnobody Member

    41 cb obby mauler

    I have a level 41 obby mauler

    76 str, 65 hp. No quests, no slayer levels all hand trained

    fairly unique name. Taking osrs GP only

    Offer me
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 25, 2016 at 11:36 PM
  4. Osrsnobody
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2016
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24

    Osrsnobody Member

    41 cb obby mauler

    Bump

    Also I am new to this whole thing but I will go first with a trusted person, and provide any screen shots needed
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 26, 2016 at 11:12 AM
  6. darkdvs4
    Joined:
    May 21, 2016
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    182

    darkdvs4 Active Member
    Banned

    41 cb obby mauler

    Pm me please ill make an offer
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 26, 2016 at 11:49 AM
  8. Wildy Killz
    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    369

    Wildy Killz Forum Addict

    41 cb obby mauler

    I'll buy it with PayPal?
     
< [Trusted] Selling DFS Pure [65+ Vouches] | ☺Vouched☺|♥Forever's level 3 shop♥ Fresh accounts made easy >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site