Adblock breaks this site

[Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by kourti, Jul 14, 2011.

  1. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    I am buying some RSGP, depending on prices and method I will change the amount. Please post here and I will add you to avoid any scamming/confusion.

    Rules
    I will not go first, obviously, unless I deem you trusted or you are a member of staff.
    If you would like to use an OMM, please have him ready and be willing to pay the fees.

    I cannot use: PA, PS and LibertyReserve.

    I have never tried doing a bank transfer.

    Many thanks, Kourti.
     
  2. sandija59

    sandija59 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    i will sell to you 100m its oke ?
     
  3. FoxTrader

    FoxTrader Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Can you pay via Western Union or MoneyGram?
     
  4. josh izz back

    josh izz back Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2011
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Why cant you use PA?
     
  5. hold alt f4

    hold alt f4 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    PA OR WESTERN UNIon

    you can use paypal via PA


    pm if interested
     
  6. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Ah, I thought it was another payment method, lemme deal with the first poster first though.
     
  7. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    First guy never replied.
    Yes I can do WU, as I did in my last GP thread where I bought 100M.
    And I said leave your MSN here^.
     
  8. oxodium

    oxodium Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3,149
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    So is PA alright?
    If so, I can sell 270m for .62/m via PA.
     
  9. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    .62 is too much
     
  10. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    bump.
     
  11. trueafgpker

    trueafgpker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Can sell you 35m .55 per mill. Want in paypal
     
  12. Louis

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

  13. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Looking for a bit more than that
     
  14. spicenoodles

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

  15. Class

    Class Formerly known as lime soda
    Lime Soda Donor

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,805
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    <3 n4n0 (3) Gohan has AIDS MushyMuncher
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    You never clarified if you could use PA

    I can go as low as .55/M via WU, and .59 via PA.
     
  16. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Both too expensive.

    I will use PA people, but it must be as cheap as/cheaper then WU.
     
  17. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Bump.
     
  18. hold alt f4

    hold alt f4 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    offer for 1bil a day ? i got 5bil for sale
     
  19. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Eh, probably not looking to buy anywhere near that much.
     
  20. kourti

    kourti Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    756
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted]Buying RSGP[2006]

    Bump.
     
< Buying gold through Liberty reserve | Buying 3bil [PP/WU/Mail] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site