Adblock breaks this site

[Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by MeltingPixels, Apr 29, 2011.

  1. MeltingPixels

    MeltingPixels Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    473
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

    Need to buy 700M. Price can be arranged. Would like to buy today.

    I don't go first unless your highly trusted.

    Msn: [email protected]
     
  2. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

    I've got it, .6/m WU.
     
  3. MeltingPixels

    MeltingPixels Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    473
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

    Think i've already got you on msn. I'll buy.

    Still buying
     
  4. The Unit

    The Unit Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Posts:
    454
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

    .6/M WU, You pay fees. We split OMM fees.
     
  5. MeltingPixels

    MeltingPixels Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    473
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

    I don't pay WU fees.
     
  6. MeltingPixels

    MeltingPixels Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    473
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

    still buying
     
  7. bob1337

    bob1337 Number one Sythe Casual
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    1,998
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    [Trusted] Buying 700m / PP / WU [ Trusted ]

    I can sell you 500m at 0.7/m paypal
     
< [Trusted]Buying 500m for 0.52 USD per mil [Paypal] | Buying 320M for 0.5c/M [PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site