Adblock breaks this site

[Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by stuffs, Mar 24, 2011.

  1. stuffs

    stuffs Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    1,778
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    Looking to get rid of this, not planning on playing Rift anymore. Just bought it for $50 a few days ago. It still has 24 days of playtime left.

    [​IMG]


    I'll give you the CD key, and can even mail you the actual CD, with the case and everything.
     
  2. stuffs

    stuffs Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    1,778
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    First and last bump.
     
  3. Klip0r

    Klip0r Member

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2010
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    how much u hoping to sell for?
     
  4. jlee91

    jlee91 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    300
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    does the game suck that bad to get rid of it within 6 days? or just the expensive sub fee too much?
    also how much you looking to sell for?
     
  5. shinshidoshi

    shinshidoshi Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    How much are you asking? I thought the game was great dude, is there anything wrong with the account?
     
  6. stuffs

    stuffs Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    1,778
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    The game's great. It's actually very fun, and innovative compared to recent MMOs. Granted I only got to like level 15, but it was a blast.

    However, I don't really have the time to put into an MMO, since I'm going to school fulltime/working fulltime. So I figure I'll sell it and get back some of the money I paid for it, since it was an irresponsible buy. I saw a trailer, and 20 minutes later was at the store buying the game.

    Looking to get like $20 for it. Or equivalent in RSGP.
     
  7. paypalwiz

    paypalwiz Grandfather of Sythe Dicing
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,519
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    Ill buy with rsgp. 100% serious hit me up when you get online. my msn is [email protected]
     
  8. ianxplosion

    ianxplosion Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    I'll pay cash, the 20$ or whatever. Paypal. If it's not already gone. [email protected]
     
  9. Scribb1e

    Scribb1e Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

  10. bushido

    bushido Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2011
    Posts:
    93
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    ill buy with rsgp
     
  11. stuffs

    stuffs Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    1,778
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

  12. Scribb1e

    Scribb1e Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    I'm in school at the moment, but I'll add you/talk to you on MSN ASAP when I can get home. I'm going to a friends house, but I should be on at 7PM est but I'm gonna try to get onto my phone to talk to you.
    I'm probably the most serious buyer for this and I'll consider going first, if not then we can use OMM/MM though I do see you very trusting.
     
  13. smiz

    smiz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trusted] Brand New Rift Account

    Hey dude, i want to buy it!! :)
     
< Trading WC3 key for Diablo 2. | [Selling]Heroes Of Newerth Account [Trusted Seller][40$ Paypal Only] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site