...!...Treyarch's Free Construction Service...!...

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Treyarch, Jan 25, 2011.

...!...Treyarch's Free Construction Service...!...
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 25, 2011 at 12:59 AM
  2. Treyarch
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2010
    Posts:
    1,257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treyarch Guru

    ...!...Treyarch's Free Construction Service...!...

    Welcome to Treyarch's Free Construction Service.

    I recently start a construction leveling service that didn't work out because either my prices were to high, or lack of trust.

    I have decided to offer a free construction service to help people out...

    I do 1-50 for FREE , you supply marterials / cash. If you want me to buy the materials I'll gladly do so.

    To receive this great service simply contact me and post the required form.

    [email protected]
    Or PM me.

    Form:

    Code:
    Msn:
    Current level:
    Desired level:
    Vouch?:
    Vouches to date.

    Current Jobs:
    -
    -
    -

    Completed Jobs:
    -
    -
    -


    Thanks guys! Look forward to leveling for you.
    a​
     
< Siv's RuneScape Services100% Free of ChargeFastReliable | [20+ Vouches] Need rune mining service. [20+ Vouches] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site