Trending pardon #3

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Trending, Jan 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trending pardon #3
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2022 at 12:01 AM
  2. Trending
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    trending07.com
    Lawrence Heidy Poképedia Gohan has AIDS (2) Homosex MushyMuncher Hoover Potamus Tier 1 Prizebox Nitro Booster
    Extreme Homosex (2) STEVE Penguin Cook SytheSteamer Green Finger Doge Sythe's 15th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User
    Summer 2020 St. Patrick's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2020 Easter 2020 Christmas 2020 <3 n4n0 Poker Chip

Trending Trending07.com - Click here for 07 Services/Gold
    Trending Donor

Trending pardon #3

Your profile link: @Trending

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: @I wanna get back @juanshot and @Trending

Report/post/reason that got you banned: Multiple DNT Reasons Log (repaid)

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: everything repayed Trending DNT pardon #2

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No, please, get me unbanned.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

-I am not a bad person, I have never scammed, I just had a bad practice of account services with bad workers, taking into consideration that almost 1-2 years have passed since the DNT I think I have learned my lesson and it is a mistake that won't happen twice, I just beg for a second chance. just one and you'll see Im all truth.
    moved on with my life, doing other stuffs and now sythe isnt my only money entrance, now ya bois a NFT streamer
    Why I did not answer the bad reviews and kept working? because I was a conspiratorial fool who thought that they could be bad people who were in charge of acting that they lose money after being served by me to be able to profit at the expense of reports, as time passed and with the knowledge that I have obtained over the years I realize how wrong I was and that I had to have acted at the moment and not wait for a dnt to be placed And to prove what I say, I have been working undercover without stumbling with proof (more than 300) which I feel could help my words have a little more weight. im white and im not circumcised, btw e.e

List of things I will keep in mind to improve my service:
    -Inform the customer that any valuables should be removed from the account
    -Make sure I get high amount deposit workers before giving ironman services
    -Get customers to PM details of the account directly to worker
    -Improve my secutiry irl, etc
    -Make sure to make my customer check their attached account after a service is complete
    -If you see Im missing something Im happy to learn to improve more security on this
    -Reply all reports inmediattly

Works ive done after the ban:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more on my discord server who still have active members and they still trust me for who I am

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    #1 Trending requesting a pardon for acussed to steal accounts banks (runescape services)
    #2 Trending DNT pardon #2

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 12, 2022 at 9:01 AM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Trending pardon #3

Hello @Trending

Users: I wanna get back
    juanshot
    Trending

Reports: Trending services - Scammer Report
    Trending Services - Scam Attempted
    Trending requesting a DNT rank for @juanshot just in case it gets hacked and used to scam

Disputes/Pardons: Trending requesting a pardon for acussed to steal accounts banks (runescape services)
    Trending DNT pardon #2

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< chessgold ban appeal | LuckyCharm pardon request 2 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site