Adblock breaks this site

Training for the next few hours

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by FireZ, Dec 20, 2009.

  1. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Training for the next few hours

    I'll be on for the next few hours so let me know what you need trained.



    I Never touch your friends list
    I Never touch your clan chat etc
    I Never touch your Bank
    I Never touch your ignore list

    I NEVER touch anything, just do whatevers needed.

    All being done by hand btw.


    Training brand new accts is my specialty.

    Will be on MSN 100% of time while training.


    Not looking for money, just training accts while I get 1 - 63 hunter done =)

    [email protected] add me
     
< Real Runescape 3 | i need some1 to train my f2p account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site