Trading VPS for

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by X Justus X, Feb 4, 2011.

Trading VPS for
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 4, 2011 at 4:30 PM
  2. X Justus X
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    X Justus X Newcomer

    Trading VPS for

    [SIZE=Red"5"]VPS[/SIZE]
    WE have a lot of VPS left, with a VPS it's like having 2 computers, you can bot 24/7 on a VPS with more than one account, and have you ever wanted to host your own Runescape Private Server? well, now you can with these VPS! They only cost 15m RSGP, and will last for ever. Reply on this thread if you want one any.

    Leave your MSN, and the amount you want. I will add you on MSN and we will discuss. I know it probably looks like i'm a scammer because I have one post, well I AM NOT!
    ​
     
< (Paypal) selling 140mil $1/M (paypal) | Selling Rsgp[$1.3/mill] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site