Adblock breaks this site

Trading: Low 7Digit with HL1 for CSS Account.

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Jonas1989, Feb 18, 2010.

  1. Jonas1989

    Jonas1989 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading: Low 7Digit with HL1 for CSS Account.

    I'm trading:
    STEAM_0:1:23XXXXX - HL1 Only (0Gametime)

    Looking for:
    CSS Account, must be secure 100% and 0gametime.
    I don't care about DIGIT.

    MSN - [email protected]

    Don't ask me to go first, unless you have more vouches.
    BCF I Have many Imposters. something like 15. ask me to PM.
    70+ Vouches.

    Edit;
    Please, DO NOT offer me NOT secure Account, My Account 100% Legit.

     
  2. KoRnHoLiO

    KoRnHoLiO Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading: Low 7Digit with HL1 for CSS Account.

    bump up for jonas, hit him up with a trade, hes a nice guy =p
     
< Selling 6 Digit 0.0:1XXXXX 15$ | Jackalll's Steam Account Shop! [LEGIT/TRUSTED] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site